Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What a Beautiful Mess This Is #2

Hopefully you have read my story on "The Girl" and understand how deeply appreciative I am to her life and her affect on me.

I am sorry if the writing I provided for the story had been poor, but you must understand that I had been so eagerly passionate to write about it. It did not matter, at the time, if the grammar or punctuation had been correct because the story needed to be told and the chain of thought could not be interfered with or my story of that beautiful girl would have never been made.

While she might think our conversation was meaningless in the sense of recorded history, she is truly wrong because she did not know that the guy she had been writing to was one who would think her story and life would be such a mark in history and his life.

Was my closing a bit too extreme; saying I loved her? Well, no, it wasn't in my opinion. My love does not express the same love you and I know nowadays---of physical activities and date nights---but a love that is connected through only emotion and care for one another. Soon enough, it will hit me that this girl, out of the ordinary, will be the reason for loving more than I would ever have done so.


Love to you "The Girl"
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment